Social Media Intern
- Undergraduate students of II year and Postgraduate students of I year
- Candidates residing in Chennai
- Interest in social media marketing
- Copywriting skills
*Preferably students from B.B.A., M.B.A., and B. COM (MM) is encouraged to apply for the same.
Roles and responsibilities
- Interns are expected to have 4 hours of in-office presence on all six working days.
- Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Promote the overall concept of the organization, including the brand, goals, and all other aspects of the organization.
- Curate content for social media platforms.
- Monitor and handle the social media presence of the organization across all platforms.
- Stipend: Rs. 7000 per month
- Internship Completion Certificate