Motion Design - Intern
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide animation support in creating explainer video/motion graphics video for informational purposes.
- Work with multiple stakeholders in creating animation for different media.
- Create compelling concepts that achieve objectives and effectively tell a story.
- You will be primarily responsible for conceptualizing and designing the visual communications.
- Engage in continuous learning of motion design, typography, and other best practice.
- Fluency in Adobe After Effects and Adobe CC suite of products.
- A portfolio that demonstrates strong ability to execute visual concepts.
- Knowledge in video production (visualization, storyboarding, animation, sync music, video editing).
- Being proactive in preparing rough drafts to present your ideas.
- Great listening skills, with an open-minded, collaborative, team-oriented approach.
- Candidates residing in Chennai are preferred as we work from the office.